Timing of Life (ESS3 2006, ESS9 2018)
The Timing of life module was fielded in ESS3 (2006) and repeated in ESS9 (2018). It aims to understand the views of European citizens on the organisation of the life course and of their strategies to influence and plan their own lives. It also includes measures on youngest age and oldest age of life events, planning for retirement and the timing of key life events.
- ESS3 Timing of Life Module Proposal
- ESS3 Timing of Life Module Abstract
- ESS9 Timing of Life Module Proposal (Repeat)
- ESS9 Timing of Life Module Abstract
- ESS9 Timing of Life - Final Module in Template
- ESS9 Timing of Life - Module Design Documents