Call for Papers: ESS Visegrad Conference
The European Social Survey (ESS) has published a call for papers aimed at those who wish to present their research at the ESS Visegrad Network+ Conference in Prague, Czechia, on 13-14 October 2022.
The Visegrad Group brings together the countries of the Central European region to work together in the fields of culture, education, science and the exchange of information.
The ESS Visegrad Group is composed of our national teams based in Czechia, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia.
The ESS Visegrad Network+ Conference is open to academics, researchers, students and non-academic analysts of ESS data from across Europe.
It aims to provide an exchange platform for researchers not exclusively from Visegrad countries undertaking substantive or methodological research using our data.
Presentations are encouraged on the following topics:
- Digital Social Contacts in Work and Family Life (Round 10)
- Understandings and Evaluations of Democracy (Round 10)
- Justice and Fairness (Round 9)
- Timing of Life (Round 9)
- Attitudes to Climate Change and Energy (Round 8)
- Welfare Attitudes (Round 8)
- ESS core data and methodology (all rounds)
The ESS Visegrad Network+ Conference will be held at the Institute of Sociology CAS in Prague, Czechia, on 13-14 October 2022. The conference is supported by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports (grant no LTT20011).
To be considered as a speaker at the conference, submit a 2000-characters abstract about your research (and up to three keywords) via the on-line submission form by 22 August 2022.
A decision on submitted papers will be announced by 26 August 2022.
For more information, contact Klára Plecitá via email.
Other news articles
- 23/06/22 Round 10 data now available
- 22/06/22 New report reflects on nine rounds of data
- 13/06/22 Call for self-completion mode experts
- 09/06/22 Related Studies: Australian data now available
- 06/06/22 Call for Papers: ESS Visegrad Conference
- 31/05/22 ESS announces change to data collection methodology
- 19/05/22 The way you access our data is changing
- 16/05/22 Supporting Ukrainian research
- 26/04/22 Serbia becomes newest member of the ESS ERIC
- 05/04/22 Round 10 data coming soon
- 16/03/22 Upcoming General Assembly meeting
- 08/03/22 New study reveals impact of ESS data
- 04/03/22 ESS community condemns Russian attack
- 14/02/22 Call for Round 12 rotating modules
- 04/02/22 New data search and download service
- 10/01/22 Round 10 source questionnaire published
- 04/01/22 Pre-announcement: Call for rotating modules
- 13/12/21 Spain becomes 26th member of ESS ERIC
- 29/11/21 Round 10 self-completion experiment funded in UK
- 20/10/21 ESS involved in new climate change project
- 05/10/21 Round 10 fieldwork update
- 21/09/21 Virtual General Assembly meeting
- 16/09/21 Roger Jowell memorial lecture 2021
- 07/07/21 Round 9 Multilevel Data published
- 25/06/21 New report published: The timing of life events