Virtual General Assembly meeting
The 18th meeting of the European Social Survey (ESS) ERIC General Assembly will be held on Thursday 22 October.
The ESS European Research Infrastructure Consortium (ERIC) is governed by a General Assembly which usually meets in person twice a year.
Each participating country in the ESS usually sends a national representative to attend General Assembly meetings.
Given the current circumstances, national representatives will attend the 18th meeting of the General Assembly online.
For a list of national representatives, visit our Structure and Governance section.
Please contact ESS ERIC HQ via email for further information about the meeting.
Other news articles
- 01/08/22 Electronic Questionnaire Device
- 21/07/22 Call for papers: Youth online event
- 23/06/22 Round 10 data now available
- 22/06/22 New report reflects on nine rounds of data
- 13/06/22 Call for self-completion mode experts
- 09/06/22 Related Studies: Australian data now available
- 06/06/22 Call for Papers: ESS Visegrad Conference
- 31/05/22 ESS announces change to data collection methodology
- 19/05/22 The way you access our data is changing
- 16/05/22 Supporting Ukrainian research
- 26/04/22 Serbia becomes newest member of the ESS ERIC
- 05/04/22 Round 10 data coming soon
- 16/03/22 Upcoming General Assembly meeting
- 08/03/22 New study reveals impact of ESS data
- 04/03/22 ESS community condemns Russian attack
- 14/02/22 Call for Round 12 rotating modules
- 04/02/22 New data search and download service
- 10/01/22 Round 10 source questionnaire published
- 04/01/22 Pre-announcement: Call for rotating modules
- 13/12/21 Spain becomes 26th member of ESS ERIC
- 29/11/21 Round 10 self-completion experiment funded in UK
- 20/10/21 ESS involved in new climate change project
- 05/10/21 Round 10 fieldwork update
- 21/09/21 Virtual General Assembly meeting
- 16/09/21 Roger Jowell memorial lecture 2021