Special fast call for COVID-19 questions
This call is now closed.
The ESS ERIC is inviting applications to design a short set of questions (up to 5 items) related to the COVID-19 pandemic that will be fielded in the European Social Survey (ESS).
Successful applicants will have their questions fielded in Round 10 of ESS (ESS10), which is due to be conducted in at least 30 European nations in 2020-21.
As part of a voluntary initiative in around 20 of those countries, ten questions will focus specifically on the Coronavirus pandemic.
Two applications will be selected for inclusion in the ESS Round 10 questionnaire.
As this is a late addition to the questionnaire development process, there is limited time to select and finalise questions.
As such, proposals are required by Tuesday 16 June 2020.
Other news articles
- 05/06/23 Centerdata joins Core Scientific team
- 30/05/23 Latest academic monitoring report published
- 18/05/23 Web panel data coming soon
- 17/05/23 Pre-announcement: Call for General Assembly Chair
- 11/05/23 New Round 10 data release
- 03/04/23 Montenegro becomes 28th member
- 13/03/23 Call for Papers: Digital social contacts
- 27/02/23 Comparing Australian and European attitudes
- 22/02/23 General Assembly meeting in March
- 09/02/23 Agreement with Korean General Social Survey
- 11/01/23 Upcoming General Assembly meeting
- 04/01/23 Round 12 rotating modules selected
- 16/12/22 SSH Open Cluster announces new chair
- 09/12/22 Second release of Round 10 data now available
- 17/11/22 Join us at ESRA 2023
- 14/11/22 Mode switch advisers appointed
- 03/10/22 Call for papers: Time-series analysis
- 26/09/22 Call for policy consultant
- 21/09/22 Sir Roger Jowell Memorial Lecture 2022
- 15/09/22 General Assembly meeting next month
- 01/08/22 Electronic Questionnaire Device
- 21/07/22 Call for papers: Online youth event
- 23/06/22 Round 10 data now available
- 22/06/22 New report reflects on nine rounds of data
- 13/06/22 Call for self-completion mode experts