Special fast call for COVID-19 questions
This call is now closed.
The ESS ERIC is inviting applications to design a short set of questions (up to 5 items) related to the COVID-19 pandemic that will be fielded in the European Social Survey (ESS).
Successful applicants will have their questions fielded in Round 10 of ESS (ESS10), which is due to be conducted in at least 30 European nations in 2020-21.
As part of a voluntary initiative in around 20 of those countries, ten questions will focus specifically on the Coronavirus pandemic.
Two applications will be selected for inclusion in the ESS Round 10 questionnaire.
As this is a late addition to the questionnaire development process, there is limited time to select and finalise questions.
As such, proposals are required by Tuesday 16 June 2020.
Other news articles
- 16/10/20 Director becomes Academy of Social Sciences Fellow
- 06/10/20 Justice and fairness analysis now available
- 24/09/20 Virtual General Assembly meeting
- 18/09/20 Justice and fairness: Topline report launch
- 14/09/20 Round 11 rotating modules selected
- 02/09/20 Sir Roger Jowell Memorial Lecture 2020
- 17/08/20 Call for Southern European Ambassador
- 04/08/20 Call for online panel questions now open
- 22/07/20 Coming soon: Call for online panel questions
- 06/07/20 COVID-19 questions selected for Round 10
- 15/06/20 Round 9: Second data release now available
- 08/06/20 ESS receives dataset award
- 22/05/20 Special fast call for COVID-19 questions
- 20/05/20 Extraordinary General Assembly meeting
- 04/05/20 ESS ERIC now has 25 members
- 08/04/20 COVID-19 implications on the ESS
- 26/03/20 Upcoming General Assembly meeting
- 19/02/20 Analyse Round 9 Russian data
- 30/01/20 Developing a global online panel
- 06/01/20 ESS awarded major Horizon 2020 grant
- 26/11/19 New experts appointed to advisory boards
- 31/10/19 Round 9 data now available
- 31/10/19 New data from the European Social Survey (ESS)
- 14/10/19 Exploring public attitudes, informing public policy
- 25/09/19 Your chance to field questions in our survey