Special fast call for COVID-19 questions
This call is now closed.
The ESS ERIC is inviting applications to design a short set of questions (up to 5 items) related to the COVID-19 pandemic that will be fielded in the European Social Survey (ESS).
Successful applicants will have their questions fielded in Round 10 of ESS (ESS10), which is due to be conducted in at least 30 European nations in 2020-21.
As part of a voluntary initiative in around 20 of those countries, ten questions will focus specifically on the Coronavirus pandemic.
Two applications will be selected for inclusion in the ESS Round 10 questionnaire.
As this is a late addition to the questionnaire development process, there is limited time to select and finalise questions.
As such, proposals are required by Tuesday 16 June 2020.
Other news articles
- 23/11/22 ESS10: Second data release scheduled for 8 December
- 17/11/22 Join us at ESRA 2023
- 14/11/22 Mode switch advisers appointed
- 03/10/22 Call for papers: Time-series analysis
- 26/09/22 Call for policy consultant
- 21/09/22 Sir Roger Jowell Memorial Lecture 2022
- 15/09/22 General Assembly meeting next month
- 01/08/22 Electronic Questionnaire Device
- 21/07/22 Call for papers: Online youth event
- 23/06/22 Round 10 data now available
- 22/06/22 New report reflects on nine rounds of data
- 13/06/22 Call for self-completion mode experts
- 09/06/22 Related Studies: Australian data now available
- 06/06/22 Call for papers: ESS Visegrad Conference
- 31/05/22 ESS announces change to data collection methodology
- 19/05/22 The way you access our data is changing
- 16/05/22 Supporting Ukrainian research
- 26/04/22 Serbia becomes newest member of the ESS ERIC
- 05/04/22 Round 10 data coming soon
- 16/03/22 Upcoming General Assembly meeting
- 08/03/22 New study reveals impact of ESS data
- 04/03/22 ESS community condemns Russian attack
- 14/02/22 Call for Round 12 rotating modules
- 04/02/22 New data search and download service
- 10/01/22 Round 10 source questionnaire published