Special fast call for COVID-19 questions
The ESS ERIC is inviting applications to design a short set of questions (up to 5 items) related to the COVID-19 pandemic that will be fielded in the European Social Survey (ESS).
Successful applicants will have their questions fielded in Round 10 of ESS (ESS10), which is due to be conducted in at least 30 European nations in 2020-21.
As part of a voluntary initiative in around 20 of those countries, ten questions will focus specifically on the Coronavirus pandemic.
Two applications will be selected for inclusion in the ESS Round 10 questionnaire.
As this is a late addition to the questionnaire development process, there is limited time to select and finalise questions.
As such, proposals are required by Tuesday 16 June 2020.
Other news articles
- 22/05/20 Special fast call for COVID-19 questions
- 20/05/20 Extraordinary General Assembly meeting
- 04/05/20 ESS ERIC now has 25 members
- 08/04/20 COVID-19 implications on the ESS
- 26/03/20 Upcoming General Assembly meeting
- 19/02/20 Analyse Round 9 Russian data
- 30/01/20 Developing a global online panel
- 06/01/20 ESS awarded major Horizon 2020 grant
- 26/11/19 New experts appointed to advisory boards
- 31/10/19 Round 9 data now available
- 14/10/19 Exploring public attitudes, informing public policy
- 25/09/19 Your chance to field questions in our survey
- 19/09/19 Social science event at the European Commission
- 04/09/19 Global partnerships revealed
- 02/09/19 General Assembly meeting next month
- 28/08/19 Online consultation launched
- 25/07/19 Round 8 quality matrix now available
- 24/06/19 Pre-announcement: Call for rotating modules
- 20/05/19 Contextual information for Round 8 now available
- 10/05/19 Sir Roger Jowell Memorial Lecture 2019
- 12/04/19 Measures to prevent data falsification
- 11/03/19 New Horizon 2020 project begins
- 19/02/19 Director visits University of Western Australia
- 23/01/19 Jowell-Kaase Prize winner revealed
- 15/01/19 Upcoming General Assembly meeting