Online consultation launched
We have launched an online consultation into proposed changes to some of our questions that are included in every round of the European Social Survey (ESS).
This request for feedback is part of a wider review - that is being held ahead of Round 10 (2020/21) data collection - into the relevance of our questionnaire items.
The purpose of the review is to ensure that our questions continue to accurately reflect the most important social, political and demographic issues facing Europe.
Participating in this exercise offers you the chance provide us with important feedback on questions that might be amended or dropped from our regular questionnaire.
The feedback received will be vital to ensuring that we minimise the potential negative impacts of any changes we make on all our data users and their research.
The online consultation takes around 20 minutes to complete if all sections are answered but is much shorter if you choose only to give feedback on some of the proposed changes.
If you are an existing registered user, you should have been invited to participate in the consultation via email last week. If you did not receive an invite but would like to receive similar correspondence in future, amend your account preferences.
All responses will remain anonymous, and you will not be identified based on your answers. Your participation is voluntary, but it would be greatly appreciated.
The online consultation will close on Tuesday 24 September.
Other news articles
- 24/09/20 Virtual General Assembly meeting
- 18/09/20 Justice and fairness: Topline report launch
- 14/09/20 Round 11 rotating modules selected
- 02/09/20 Sir Roger Jowell Memorial Lecture 2020
- 17/08/20 Call for Southern European Ambassador
- 04/08/20 Call for online panel questions now open
- 22/07/20 Coming soon: Call for online panel questions
- 06/07/20 COVID-19 questions selected for Round 10
- 15/06/20 Round 9: Second data release now available
- 08/06/20 ESS receives dataset award
- 22/05/20 Special fast call for COVID-19 questions
- 20/05/20 Extraordinary General Assembly meeting
- 04/05/20 ESS ERIC now has 25 members
- 08/04/20 COVID-19 implications on the ESS
- 26/03/20 Upcoming General Assembly meeting
- 19/02/20 Analyse Round 9 Russian data
- 30/01/20 Developing a global online panel
- 06/01/20 ESS awarded major Horizon 2020 grant
- 26/11/19 New experts appointed to advisory boards
- 31/10/19 Round 9 data now available
- 31/10/19 New data from the European Social Survey (ESS)
- 14/10/19 Exploring public attitudes, informing public policy
- 25/09/19 Your chance to field questions in our survey
- 19/09/19 Social science event at the European Commission
- 04/09/19 Global partnerships revealed