Cumulative Data File updated
The European Social Survey (ESS) has updated its cumulative data file for the first eight rounds of the survey.
It means that all data collected from Round 1 (2002/03) to Round 8 (2016/17) can be downloaded in a single file, available in SPSS, STATA and CSV formats.
The data is available for download through the ESS Cumulative Data Wizard.
The Cumulative Data Wizard gives access to all data from countries that have been included in the integrated ESS files in two or more rounds, and all variables from questions that have been asked in more than one round.
It allows registered users to generate and download a bespoke subset of the ESS cumulative file by selecting rounds, countries and variables.
A Study Description and documentation of the selected variables is generated for each customised data file and is included in the download.
The ESS Cumulative Data Wizard is updated every two years.
Other news articles
- 06/07/20 COVID-19 questions selected for Round 10
- 15/06/20 Round 9: Second data release now available
- 08/06/20 ESS receives dataset award
- 22/05/20 Special fast call for COVID-19 questions
- 20/05/20 Extraordinary General Assembly meeting
- 04/05/20 ESS ERIC now has 25 members
- 08/04/20 COVID-19 implications on the ESS
- 26/03/20 Upcoming General Assembly meeting
- 19/02/20 Analyse Round 9 Russian data
- 30/01/20 Developing a global online panel
- 06/01/20 ESS awarded major Horizon 2020 grant
- 26/11/19 New experts appointed to advisory boards
- 31/10/19 Round 9 data now available
- 31/10/19 New data from the European Social Survey (ESS)
- 14/10/19 Exploring public attitudes, informing public policy
- 25/09/19 Your chance to field questions in our survey
- 19/09/19 Social science event at the European Commission
- 04/09/19 Global partnerships revealed
- 02/09/19 General Assembly meeting next month
- 28/08/19 Online consultation launched
- 25/07/19 Round 8 quality matrix now available
- 24/06/19 Pre-announcement: Call for rotating modules
- 20/05/19 Contextual information for Round 8 now available
- 10/05/19 Sir Roger Jowell Memorial Lecture 2019
- 12/04/19 Measures to prevent data falsification