The ESS ERIC General Conditions of Purchase document is available here.
Services and goods for the official use of the ESS ERIC may be subject to VAT zero rating and a relevant Certificate will be issued by the ESS ERIC Director.
Submission of tenders: Tenders should be submitted to email@example.com.
ESS ERIC Invitation to Tender for ESS Round 10 fieldwork in Slovakia. The Notice of the Invitation to Tender was posted to the Official Journal of the EU on 27 October 2020. The call closes on 30 November 2020 at 12 noon (GMT/local time). Tenders must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A notice: We have been alerted (9 November 2020) that the tender document contained broken links - this has been repaired and the documents to which the links refer are posted here:
- Sample design summary
- ESS ERIC - Covid 19 guidance
Responses to requests for clarification (to 16 November 2020).
- ESS SUSTAINABILITY - "ESS SUSTAIN" (Horizon 2020, Grant Agreement 676166) - ESS Impact Study. An open Invitation To Tender (ITT) was launched on 1 May 2016 and published in the Official Journal of the European Union. The call closed on 7 June 2016. Contract awarded to Technopolis Group, UK.
- CHAIR OF THE EUROPEAN SOCIAL SURVEY SAMPLING AND WEIGHTING EXPERT PANEL - An Invitation to Tender was published in the Official Journal of the European Union. The call closed on 23 March 2017. Contract awarded to University of Essex, UK.
- DEVELOPMENT OF A METHODOLOGY TO MEASURE MEDIA CONTEXT IN THE EUROPEAN SOCIAL SURVEY - An invitation to Tender was published in the Official Journal of the European Union. The call closed on 2 November 2017. Contract awarded to GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences, Germany.
- An Invitation to Tender (ITT) for European Social Survey (ESS) Round 9 fieldwork in Austria was launched on 21 May 2018. The call closed on 20 June 2018. Contract awarded to IFES – Institut für Empirische Sozialforschung GmbH, Austria.
- An Invitation to Tender (ITT) for ESS Round 10 Omnibus Testing was launched on 14 December 2018. The call closed on 21 January 2019. Contract awarded to Ipsos MORI UK Ltd.
- An Invitation to Tender (ITT) for the development of an Electronic Questionnaire Device was issued by the ESS ERIC on 1 July 2020 and published in the Official Journal of the European Union. The call closed on 5 August 2020. Contract awarded to NatCen Social Research, UK.