Subjective Well-Being, Social Exclusion, Religion, National and Ethnic Identity (Core - all rounds)
In every ESS round, some questions have been included on subjective well-being, social exclusion, religion, perceived discrimination and national and ethnic identity. In addition, some question measuring attitudes to immigration (that were originally fielded as part of the ESS1 rotating module on immigration) have been asked as part of the Core section from ESS2 onwards.
- ESS Core Questionnaire Development - Measuring Social Exclusion
- ESS Core Questionnaire Development - National and Ethnic Identity
- ESS Core Questionnaire Development - Religious Identity
- ESS3 Personal and Social Wellbeing Module Proposal
- ESS3 Personal and Social Wellbeing Module Abstract