Personal and Social Well-Being (ESS3 2006, ESS6 2012)
These modules focus on the personal and social well-being of ESS respondents. The module was first introduced in ESS3, and then repeated in ESS6 where the focus on both personal and social well-being was retained. The ESS6 module also sought to incorporate a new validated scale of positive well-being, and include questions to explore developments in the evidence base on well-being promoting behaviours. Specific items focused on helping others, feelings in the last week, life satisfaction and physical activity.
- ESS1-6 Measuring and Reporting on Europeans' Wellbeing
- ESS6 Toplines Issue 5 - Personal and Social Wellbeing
- ESS3 Personal and Social Wellbeing Module Proposal
- ESS6 Final Personal and Social Well-being Module Template
- ESS6 Personal and Social Wellbeing Module Proposal (Repeat)
- ESS6 Personal and Social Well-being - Module Design Documents