ESS7 Second edition of data released
??? Teaser ???
We are pleased to announce that the second edition of data and documentation for ESS Round 7 was released on Thursday 26 May 2016. In this second edition, data and documentation for an additional 5 countries are included: Israel, Lithuania, Portugal, Spain and United Kingdom.
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Slovenia, Sweden and Switzerland were included already in the first release back in October 2015, while the Hungarian data file was released earlier this year, in March. Hence, following the second data release, the integrated ESS7 file now includes data for 21 countries. ESS7 edition 2.0 also includes post-stratification weights and ancestry variables. For complete information about the second data release, please see ESS7 version notes.
In addition to the main data file, new editions of integrated contact form data, interviewer data, test data and parents' occupation data have also been published. The ESS7 data are available for registered users on the ESS7 - 2014 Data Download pages.
Round 7 included rotating modules on "Attitudes towards immigration and their antecedents" and "Social inequalities in health and their determinants".
Other news articles
- 22/05/20 Special fast call for COVID-19 questions
- 20/05/20 Extraordinary General Assembly meeting
- 04/05/20 ESS ERIC now has 25 members
- 08/04/20 COVID-19 implications on the ESS
- 26/03/20 Upcoming General Assembly meeting
- 19/02/20 Analyse Round 9 Russian data
- 30/01/20 Developing a global online panel
- 06/01/20 ESS awarded major Horizon 2020 grant
- 26/11/19 New experts appointed to advisory boards
- 31/10/19 Round 9 data now available
- 14/10/19 Exploring public attitudes, informing public policy
- 25/09/19 Your chance to field questions in our survey
- 19/09/19 Social science event at the European Commission
- 04/09/19 Global partnerships revealed
- 02/09/19 General Assembly meeting next month
- 28/08/19 Online consultation launched
- 25/07/19 Round 8 quality matrix now available
- 24/06/19 Pre-announcement: Call for rotating modules
- 20/05/19 Contextual information for Round 8 now available
- 10/05/19 Sir Roger Jowell Memorial Lecture 2019
- 12/04/19 Measures to prevent data falsification
- 11/03/19 New Horizon 2020 project begins
- 19/02/19 Director visits University of Western Australia
- 23/01/19 Jowell-Kaase Prize winner revealed
- 15/01/19 Upcoming General Assembly meeting