ESS Topline Results on Democracy (Round 6) launched on International Day of Democracy
??? Teaser ???
The European Social Survey's publication, topline results from Round 6 on Europeans' understandings and evaluations of democracy, is launched on Monday, 15th September 2014, the International Day of Democracy, at the Italian Parliament in Rome. Chaired by Professor Corrado Bonifazi, Director, Institute for Research on Population and Policy Studies - CNR, speakers at the event include Ivan Scalfarotto, Secretary of State for Constitutional Reforms and Relations with Parliament; Professor Riccardo Pozzo; Dr Mónica Ferrin (co-author of topline results booklet) and ESS ERIC Director, Rory Fitzgerald. Discussants are Professors Daniele Archibugi and Leonardo Morlino.
Europeans' Understandings and Evaluations of Democracy: Topline Results from Round 6 of the European Social Survey, prepared by Dr Mónica Ferrin and Professor Hanspeter Kriesi, is issue 4 of the ESS Topline Results Series.
Other news articles
- 01/02/18 European Social Survey part of new project
- 29/01/18 Upcoming General Assembly meeting
- 19/01/18 Call for Ethics Committee members
- 27/11/17 European Social Survey has high impact
- 31/10/17 Round 8 data now available
- 25/10/17 The future of welfare: Basic income?
- 05/10/17 Call for Round 10 Question Module Design Teams
- 03/10/17 Invitation to tender: Report on measuring the media
- 25/09/17 Global Links workshop
- 22/09/17 October General Assembly meeting
- 30/08/17 Pre-announcement: Call for Question Design Teams
- 14/07/17 Looking ahead to ESRA 2017
- 04/07/17 Multilevel Data updated
- 22/06/17 Immigration event held in European Parliament
- 13/06/17 Round 9 Survey Specification published
- 10/05/17 European Social Survey to visit Albania
- 06/04/17 General Assembly meeting in April
- 27/03/17 Madrid to host latest event
- 24/03/17 ESS presents at European conferences
- 13/03/17 Roger Jowell Memorial Lecture 2017
- 02/03/17 European Journal of Public Health feature
- 28/02/17 Health results presented to European Commission
- 08/02/17 24 countries participating in latest survey
- 01/02/17 Registered users urged to complete survey
- 25/01/17 Data from South African survey now available