Multilevel Data updated
The European Social Survey (ESS) updated its Multilevel Data resource on Monday (26 June) 2017.
This means that Round 7 (2014/15) survey data has now been added to the Multilevel Data resource, alongside data published from Rounds 4, 5 and 6.
Individual data from previous rounds has also been updated to the newest editions available.
New variables and more recent data have been added to existing categories of macro data (demography, economy, education, health, crime and political institutions) to match Round 7 data.
Contextual data on immigration has also been added to complement the Round 7 rotating module on the topic.
The Multilevel Data resource is intended to make it easier for the research community to analyse ESS respondents in the context they live in.
The resource contains data about a) individuals (ESS respondents) b) regions and c) countries. It is designed to facilitate the task of adding external data on countries and regions to ESS data.
ESS Multilevel Data was partly funded by the Descartes Research Prize awarded to the ESS in 2005.
Other news articles
- 15/01/19 Upcoming General Assembly meeting
- 17/12/18 Cumulative Data File updated
- 29/11/18 Russian attitudes on climate change and energy explored
- 27/11/18 New report examines Russian attitudes on welfare
- 20/11/18 Registration opens for ESS Conference 2019
- 24/10/18 ESS ERIC General Assembly meeting
- 02/10/18 Europeans accept climate change is happening
- 17/09/18 Europeans receptive to new welfare policy ideas
- 02/08/18 Upcoming events in Brussels
- 11/07/18 Exploring democracy and digital communication
- 02/07/18 ESS Conference: Call for Papers now open
- 19/06/18 Details of Jowell-Kaase Prize announced
- 30/05/18 Round 8: second edition of data released
- 16/05/18 CROss-National Online Survey Panel data now available
- 30/04/18 General Assembly meeting in May
- 23/04/18 Strengthening links between the ESS and Australia
- 09/04/18 Sir Roger Jowell Memorial Lecture 2018
- 29/03/18 Details of ESS conference announced
- 05/03/18 First Spanish Congress announced
- 01/02/18 European Social Survey part of new project
- 29/01/18 Upcoming General Assembly meeting
- 19/01/18 Call for Ethics Committee members
- 27/11/17 European Social Survey has high impact
- 31/10/17 Round 8 data now available
- 25/10/17 The future of welfare: Basic income?