Multilevel Data updated
The European Social Survey (ESS) updated its Multilevel Data resource on Monday (26 June) 2017.
This means that Round 7 (2014/15) survey data has now been added to the Multilevel Data resource, alongside data published from Rounds 4, 5 and 6.
Individual data from previous rounds has also been updated to the newest editions available.
New variables and more recent data have been added to existing categories of macro data (demography, economy, education, health, crime and political institutions) to match Round 7 data.
Contextual data on immigration has also been added to complement the Round 7 rotating module on the topic.
The Multilevel Data resource is intended to make it easier for the research community to analyse ESS respondents in the context they live in.
The resource contains data about a) individuals (ESS respondents) b) regions and c) countries. It is designed to facilitate the task of adding external data on countries and regions to ESS data.
ESS Multilevel Data was partly funded by the Descartes Research Prize awarded to the ESS in 2005.
Other news articles
- 01/02/18 European Social Survey part of new project
- 29/01/18 Upcoming General Assembly meeting
- 19/01/18 Call for Ethics Committee members
- 27/11/17 European Social Survey has high impact
- 31/10/17 Round 8 data now available
- 25/10/17 The future of welfare: Basic income?
- 05/10/17 Call for Round 10 Question Module Design Teams
- 03/10/17 Invitation to tender: Report on measuring the media
- 25/09/17 Global Links workshop
- 22/09/17 October General Assembly meeting
- 30/08/17 Pre-announcement: Call for Question Design Teams
- 14/07/17 Looking ahead to ESRA 2017
- 04/07/17 Multilevel Data updated
- 22/06/17 Immigration event held in European Parliament
- 13/06/17 Round 9 Survey Specification published
- 10/05/17 European Social Survey to visit Albania
- 06/04/17 General Assembly meeting in April
- 27/03/17 Madrid to host latest event
- 24/03/17 ESS presents at European conferences
- 13/03/17 Roger Jowell Memorial Lecture 2017
- 02/03/17 European Journal of Public Health feature
- 28/02/17 Health results presented to European Commission
- 08/02/17 24 countries participating in latest survey
- 01/02/17 Registered users urged to complete survey
- 25/01/17 Data from South African survey now available