Multilevel Data updated
The European Social Survey (ESS) updated its Multilevel Data resource on Monday (26 June) 2017.
This means that Round 7 (2014/15) survey data has now been added to the Multilevel Data resource, alongside data published from Rounds 4, 5 and 6.
Individual data from previous rounds has also been updated to the newest editions available.
New variables and more recent data have been added to existing categories of macro data (demography, economy, education, health, crime and political institutions) to match Round 7 data.
Contextual data on immigration has also been added to complement the Round 7 rotating module on the topic.
The Multilevel Data resource is intended to make it easier for the research community to analyse ESS respondents in the context they live in.
The resource contains data about a) individuals (ESS respondents) b) regions and c) countries. It is designed to facilitate the task of adding external data on countries and regions to ESS data.
ESS Multilevel Data was partly funded by the Descartes Research Prize awarded to the ESS in 2005.
Other news articles
- 17/09/18 Europeans receptive to new welfare policy ideas
- 02/08/18 Upcoming events in Brussels
- 11/07/18 Exploring democracy and digital communication
- 02/07/18 ESS Conference: Call for Papers now open
- 19/06/18 Details of Jowell-Kaase Prize announced
- 30/05/18 Round 8: second edition of data released
- 16/05/18 CROss-National Online Survey Panel data now available
- 30/04/18 General Assembly meeting in May
- 23/04/18 Strengthening links between the ESS and Australia
- 09/04/18 Sir Roger Jowell Memorial Lecture 2018
- 29/03/18 Details of ESS conference announced
- 05/03/18 First Spanish Congress announced
- 01/02/18 European Social Survey part of new project
- 29/01/18 Upcoming General Assembly meeting
- 19/01/18 Call for Ethics Committee members
- 27/11/17 European Social Survey has high impact
- 31/10/17 Round 8 data now available
- 25/10/17 The future of welfare: Basic income?
- 05/10/17 Call for Round 10 Question Module Design Teams
- 03/10/17 Invitation to tender: Report on measuring the media
- 25/09/17 Global Links workshop
- 22/09/17 October General Assembly meeting
- 30/08/17 Pre-announcement: Call for Question Design Teams
- 14/07/17 Looking ahead to ESRA 2017
- 04/07/17 Multilevel Data updated