Madrid to host latest event
Analysis of European Social Survey Round 7 (2014/15) will be showcased at the Centre for Sociological Research in Madrid from 11am-2pm on Friday 31 March.
The conference will have a specific focus on the two rotating modules fielded in Round 7: Social Inequalities in Health and Attitudes towards Immigration.
Our most recent Topline Results publications analysed data from those two rotating modules, and copies of each booklet - translated into Spanish - will be available at the event.
The event is open to anyone and completely free to attend - simply complete an online registration form on the Centro de Investigaciones Sociológicas (CSI) website.
Cristina Moneo Ocaña, Deputy Director of Coordination, Planning and Monitoring at the Spanish Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitiveness (Ministerio de Economía, Industria y Competitividad), is amongst the speakers.
Presentations will also be given by ESS Director, Dr. Rory Fitzgerald; President of CIS, Cristóbal Torres Albero; and the ESS Spanish National Coordinator, Mónica Méndez Lago.
ESS fieldwork is funded in Spain by the Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitiveness via the Spanish National Research Council (Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, CSIC).
Mª Ángeles Durán de las Heras of CSIC will deliver a presentation based on some of our Round 7 data gathered by fielding the health module.
Whilst Héctor Cebolla Boado of the National University of Distance Education (Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia, UNED) will present some analysis of our most recent immigration data.
All speeches and presentations at the event will be translated into English and Spanish.
Other news articles
- 05/03/18 First Spanish Congress announced
- 01/02/18 European Social Survey part of new project
- 29/01/18 Upcoming General Assembly meeting
- 19/01/18 Call for Ethics Committee members
- 27/11/17 European Social Survey has high impact
- 31/10/17 Round 8 data now available
- 25/10/17 The future of welfare: Basic income?
- 05/10/17 Call for Round 10 Question Module Design Teams
- 03/10/17 Invitation to tender: Report on measuring the media
- 25/09/17 Global Links workshop
- 22/09/17 October General Assembly meeting
- 30/08/17 Pre-announcement: Call for Question Design Teams
- 14/07/17 Looking ahead to ESRA 2017
- 04/07/17 Multilevel Data updated
- 22/06/17 Immigration event held in European Parliament
- 13/06/17 Round 9 Survey Specification published
- 10/05/17 European Social Survey to visit Albania
- 06/04/17 General Assembly meeting in April
- 27/03/17 Madrid to host latest event
- 24/03/17 ESS presents at European conferences
- 13/03/17 Roger Jowell Memorial Lecture 2017
- 02/03/17 European Journal of Public Health feature
- 28/02/17 Health results presented to European Commission
- 08/02/17 24 countries participating in latest survey
- 01/02/17 Registered users urged to complete survey